Virtual data rooms have an intuitive user interface that is very easy to navigate. Some notable features include automatic indexing, digital watermarking, data room audit reports, bulk drag and drop, etc.
The Best Way to Find Safe and Secure Solution for Online Breaches with the Virtual Data Room
Whatever you use to transfer files between company employees or external counterparties – a public cloud or FTP – today, these mechanisms can be considered obsolete. This is about the same as putting a document in a desk drawer, in which case there can be no question of any protection of the company’s data. While the virtual data room is your personal safety for storing corporate information, from which no one can take anything without being noticed. Every attempt, every action is recorded and controlled.
Organizational support with the virtual data room is the regulation of production activities and the relationship of performers on a legal basis in such a way that disclosure, leakage, and unauthorized access to confidential information become impossible or significantly hampered by organizational measures. Quantitative risk assessment methods are highly complex and include granularity techniques that just ask to use a microcomputer; but on the other hand, the microcomputer software package usually creates certain difficulties, making detailed security checks a difficult task.
The most interesting are those solutions in which, in addition to the date of opening and downloading documents from the virtual data room, information is logged about who opened the protected document and when. Do not forget that archivers equipped with encryption tools provide file transfer not only via e-mail channels. Information protection with the virtual data room is the adoption of legal, organizational, and technical measures aimed at:
- Ensuring the protection of information from unauthorized access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, and distribution, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to such information;
- Compliance with the confidentiality of information of limited access;
- Realization of the right to access information.
How to Understand that Your Company Needs a Virtual Data Room for a Long Time?
The virtual data room as a safe and secure solution attaches great importance to maintaining the privacy and security of data. It has a zero knowledge standard for all of its services, which means that only customers can access the data they store.
It is highly recommended to use a safe and secure solution for online branches because:
- Documents can contain nested collections and nested objects, which can include primitive fields like strings and complex objects like lists.
- It will allow you to instantly transfer files using simple drag and drop through web and mobile interfaces. No matter what device you’re using, you’re good to go.
- By using the virtual data room, you can easily automate file transfer management and administration tasks. Its strong technical base ensures true data security and compliance.
- The optional Serv-U Gateway add-on provides comprehensive security for Serv-U deployments.
- Automation of data transfer, secure and authorized data exchange, ensuring the confidentiality of transmitted information, ensuring the integrity of files, and managing users and user groups.
As you can see, safe and secure databases offer highly scalable cloud storage without requiring you to do anything upfront. All of them offer to pay only for what you use, and many are even completely free for small volumes – especially if you are satisfied with the limited maximum request processing speed.